Welcome to a new month! This month I’m excited about our theme, it’s hopefully going to remain very relevant as we move through the month; our theme is spring! As I was thinking about this theme I decided to check out what the dictionary says about it:
1. to rise, leap, move, or act suddenly and swiftly, as by a sudden dart or thrust forward or outward, or being suddenly released from a coiled or constrained position: to spring into the air.
2. to be released from a constrained position, as by resilient or elastic force or from the action of a spring
3. to issue forth suddenly, as water, blood, sparks, fire, etc. (often followed by forth, out, or up).
4. to come into being, rise, or arise within a short time (usually followed by up)
5. to come into being by growth, as from a seed or germ, bulb, root, etc.; grow, as plants.
This month we’ll be touching on all of those definitions of spring. I want to encourage you to let this be a month of new starts for you, of beginning days well, of meeting people who will make your life better, of new beginnings, of finally getting things off the ground, of making progress, of seeing results and growth, of starting fresh, of taking action, of trying new things, of accepting the changes that have happened and moving forward, and of being excited for what the future holds.
I know for many people spring is the season they look forward to because it comes after the harsh, cold and limiting winter. While that winter hasn’t really happened where I live this year, I still believe that sometimes what we need is a spring of life. Be open to the changes that are happening in your life and meet them with the same excitement that the bulbs and creatures greet the bright spring sun each year.